The Almanac of the Federal Judiciary has built its considerable reputation by providing balanced, responsible judicial profiles of every federal judge and all the key bankruptcy judges and magistrate judges — profiles that include reliable inside information based on interviews with lawyers who have argued cases before the federal judiciary.
Authoritative & Comprehensive
• Balanced, responsible judicial profiles of every federal judge and all key
bankruptcy judges and magistrate judges.
• Comprehensive overview of judicial profiles including judge’s academic and
professional background, experience on the bench, noteworthy rulings, and
media coverage. Includes important insights into each judge’s style, demeanor,
knowledge, and management of courtroom proceedings.
• Candid, revealing commentary by lawyers, based on first-hand experiences
before their local federal judges.
• Helpful tips for your litigating team in shaping case strategy.
• Continuing in-depth research, with updates as needed.
Almanac of Federal Judiciary is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Almanac of Federal Judiciary (version 1.2.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.